Sunday, August 18, 2013

Welcome New DT Member

Sadly The Cheerful Stamp Pad has lost one of  its Design Team members,  Yvonne  (Meggymay).  However, we are so glad to announce a new member, Hazel Harris.  She has a very neat and classy style of crafting.  I think you will enjoy seeing her work on my blog.  She will begin posting Monday with the upcoming challenge.

Below is a picture of Hazel and a little info about her so give her a big WELCOME!
Hazel Harris
I'm Hazel, known in the crafting world as Craftyhazelnut.

I live in Bromley, part of Greater London in the UK. I'm retired and am married to John, who fully supports me in my obsession for accumulating (and using) crafting goodies. I've always been interested in crafting in one form or another; when I was younger I did a lot of knitting, embroidery, crocheting etc but over the past thirteen years or so have been more involved in papercrafting, particularly cardmaking, although I dabble in scrapbooking etc from time to time.

My blog is http://craftyhazelnut.blogspot.co.uk/ and I run two Christmas challenge blogs:

2 comments: