Monday, August 26, 2013

Second Week of "Your Choice" Challenge

We are beginning the second week of the challenge "Your Choice"  You may enter anything you like this time.  It may have an image or may not.  The choice is up to you.  Here are some more samples of inspiration by the Design Team.

Michele
For my week two bombshell creation I used a gorgeous vintage image from a Lunagirl collage sheet "Beauties #2." The dreamy pink background paper is also from Lunagirl though the script paper at the very base is from Seven Gypsies.  The rest of the elements are goodies from my stash.  I think this card could be used for a birthday or a simple "thinking of you" correspondence.  The main image certainly is very beautiful.
Krisha
I chose this feather and arrow head digital image for my DT project this week.  I colored both with colored pencils and fussy cut them.  I wanted a metallic conch, so I took a Q-tip and added the pigment ink and then embossed with silver EB powder.  The turquoise insets have Glossy Accents on top.  The feather is resting on Pop Dots to give some depth to the card.  The background paper is from my stash that is a really thin  wood., that I have been hoarding for years.  The sentiment is a TH favorite of mine.
Sharon 
My card for todays post uses images from the Bombshell Rubber Stamp St "Butterfly Queen" - just gorgeous images which I have coloured with Copic Markers. Background has been embossed with a stunning Cuttlebug Emboss & Cut folder - I haven't used this folder for some time so thought it would be perfect to use on this card!
Hazel
For my card I used one of the images of the Indian Warrior digital set kindly supplied by Bombshell. I coloured this with spectrum noirs, keeping mainly to lots of different shades of red. I tore round the image using a perspex oval template and brushed with fired brick distress ink. The background paper is Basic Grey Indian summer. The beaded ribbon is a left over piece from some I bought some time ago. Everything was then mounted on to a stardream sparkly red card blank.

 
Petra
As I had the choice ... I made an Alice bracelet with Lunagirl images and lots of charms including a little teaset. Isn't it darling? The chain itself was a carboot sale find. I finished the bracelet with a little bow and a little fimo rose.
 Barb
This week I used the same image but only the umbrellas, my plan was for three of them but I had sized the image a little larger than I thought, that's the trouble with trying to craft in two places. the background stamp is Bamboo ll from Stampin'up the ink I used is olive versamark. the Cherry Lynn butterfly die was cut from the same Asian DCWV paper stack piece as the panel and backed with white vellum.
 
------------
 
Don't forget to go by and see the wonderful stamps and digitals that Bombshell Stamps has.  I really  appreciate their sponsoring this challenge.

1 comment: