Monday, August 12, 2013

Second Week of "Vintage Children" Challenge

You have one week left to join the "Vintage Children" challenge.  Just go to the top of my sidebar and click on the link to the current challenge and you will go directly to the challenge  announcement. I do this because I do make a number of post between challenge
Vicki
I decided to put my image from Twisted Papers  into a film die.  I placed it on a background of black and white designer paper.   The images reflects the sentiment "Best Friends".  The card could be used for any occasion.
Michele
Here is another lovely vintage child image from Twisted Papers.  I cut an oval out of some card stock and though it doesn't show quite as well in the scan as in real life, the paper behind the oval is a cloudy sky with balloons floating upwards.  I thought that was the perfect image since she seems to be gazing up at something wonderful.  The quote is a vellum sticker from my stash, a great match for this card.  And I just love the "raindrop" "beads" which I thought fit this quite well. I hope you'll join this challenge.
Sharon
 I've made an ATC for this weeks reminder post using a great row of vintage kids from isa's Altered Art and various embellishments!
Krisha
I chose the option of making this image into a sepia toned image, instead of the colored image from McMahon Five Designs.  Trimmed and matted onto a brown card stock that had been stamped with Staz-On Timer ink and using a Rogue Redhead Designs background stamp.  I used the same ink and stamp right onto the card base to draw it all together.
 
Barb
This week I managed to get a card done for the challenge, the images from Twisted Papers are so cute and I chose this vintage girl with a rope of flowers. I won a Hero Arts paper pad called Kissing Booth and a thought this paper was vintage looking and just blended in with the picture. The label I used is Decorative labels 8.
Petrapl
This little girl from Twisted Papers seems to enjoy herself! She is just ever so sweet. I combined the image with pattered papers and added a doily, lace, fabric flower and a little bling to the card.

-----------

 
Aren't the images outstanding in the above samples?  Well, they are from my sponsor, Twisted Papers.  Please drop by and see how many different type of images they have.  Also they are reasonably priced.
 

1 comment: