Saturday, August 3, 2013

Drunken Stampers' Challenge

Drunken Stampers is starting up its challenges again.  This time they will have one of the following categories-Person, Place or Thing.  The first one will be to make an entry in the category "person" which this time is "Athlete".  The Design Team will be rotating challenges with their inspirational pieces. 

Here is my pieces of inspiration.  I first started with a piece of a page from a book on which I used in my Gelli printing.
I cut it down to size and since the page had a tear in it, I made a few more tears and then used my image from Priscillastyles...the bicycle for the cyclist which I is the athlete I chose.  I added a couple of words and my finished project is below.
Come on over to the Drunken Stampers website and join in on the fun.
 
 DS 135 Challenge Graphic
 
 
 
  

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous background, love the tearing, great image, maybe the next tour de France should try these on for size lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki great card and great to be partying with you
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool Vicki! Love that background, and that bicycle image is fantastic! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Vicki! I love the background you made! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really would be an adventure riding on that fabulous bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use your Gelli print! Thanks for sharing with the party!

    ReplyDelete