Monday, August 5, 2013

Challenge #66 -"Vintage Children"

I have another challenge I think everyone will enjoy entering.  The theme this time is "Vintage Children".  You may enter any type of project as long as there is a vintage-looking child on it.  If you need an image, you can find many to choose from on the website of my sponsor Twisted Papers.  Maybe the Design Team below will give you some ideas.
Vicki
My card has a dark brown base with a piece of text as the first mat and then a designer print cardstock on top of that.  As an added embellishment, I put a little lace on the bottom and a sentiment.  My image is from Twisted Papers, my sponsor. 
 
Michele
This sweet little girl jumping rope is from our sponsor Twisted Papers.  I decided to go with a Gothic arch for my DT piece so as to make it seem as if she is happily playing in her own garden arbor. I used flowery designer papers to enhance the garden feel and then lots of other sweet little elements like lace and the creatures that also live in the garden.
I really like the coloured vintage images to make a quick card. All it needs is picking the right colours to compliment your picture. My base card was inked to tone in with the rest. Hope you'll join us with your vintage children creations!
Petra
How adorable are those images from Twisted Papers? I just fell in love with this little girl and its wonderful cap. I layered it on gingham and patterned paper and embellished the little card with doily, ribbon, lace and little butterflies.
 
------------
 
I am so excited that Twisted Papers in sponsoring another challenge.  This is the place to go for outstanding vintage images at a reasonable price. Click on their logo below and head over to take a look.  Even though using the sponsor's image is not a requirement, I am sure you will find something there to use for this and many other challenges.


 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Ladies, your projects are wonderful, love the vintage feel of the creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise to see that I won the 'make a tag' challenge - am emailing now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations by the DT, thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I'm following through Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete